The 10 Benefits of CCTV (Closed Circuit TV) - Santee
CCTV equipment can provide instant alerts when problematic trouble occurs, ensuring that crime against people, theft and vandalism are all substantially reduced and covered. And when crime does occur, CCTV system incident recording can provide valuable evidence, improving the likelihood of a conviction.
For CCTV & Surveillance Cameras In The Los Angeles Area, Go To LosAngelesCCTV.com
CCTV security system technology and CCTV equipment can be used in both internal and external environments to watch over and protect people, property, vehicles and valuables. CCTV is considered to be the most effective method of reducing crime.
1. You can control who is entering your premises as well as when and where.
2. Access control can help you protect employees, visitors, property and sensitive information; helping to promote a safer work environment.
3. You can secure certain sectors of a building using your access control system.
4. Access control can reduce timesheet procedures.
5. Integrate with HR systems for ease of monitoring and data management.
6. Integrate with other security systems for centralized management of the site.
7. Assist with car park management.
8. Help compliance with requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act.
9. Increase security with Photo ID or building access passes.
10. Control access to a wide variety of other facilities or equipment, such as vending machines or PCs, using smartcard technology.
For CCTV & Surveillance Cameras In The Orange County Area, Go To OrangeCountyCCTV.com
CCTV Product Range
A variety of cameras, lenses, housings, mounts and lamps are available to accommodate specialist needs or general-purpose use.
Provide good images in low light conditions with Infra-red lighting.
Generally the accepted standard for most installations where good lighting is available.
These cameras have all the benefits of colour, combined with the superior night time performance of monochrome cameras and Infra-red lighting.
Lens selection is especially critical since the choice directly affects the size, and quality of the image. Various options are available to meet the most demanding of requirements.
PTZ & Dome Cameras
Allow an operator to direct the camera to the area of interest. Powerful zoom capabilities and fast movement allow targets & patterns of operation to be programmed. Various mounting options are available for internal or external use.
Time lapse VCR
These record directly to standard videotape. Various models are available to record over time periods varying from 24 to 960 hours. A standard VCR can only record one video channel; but multiple channels can be recorded by the addition of switchers or multiplexers.
The analogue VCR has been the standard method of recording for many years, and is now joined by Digital recorders.
These utilise PC technology and record the footage to a Hard Disk or DVD. Some systems also use CD/RW and /or Digital Audio Tape (DAT) for archive purposes. Digital recorders are available as single channel or multi channel products, thus eliminating the need for a separate multiplexer.
Systems employing many cameras require a means of selecting and displaying the footage from the required camera on a particular display monitor.
These generally used in small, low cost applications. A manual switcher allows users to select the required camera by pressing an appropriate button. These devices can also switch from one camera to another automatically, or on receipt of an alarm.
Large CCTV systems, employing many cameras and monitors, will require a means of distributing the footage to the selected monitors and recording devices. This can be achieved with a Matrix Switcher. With multiple keyboards, several operators are able to control the system at the same time.